The use of silica gel has the characteristics of strong adsorption, which can quickly and effectively absorb the moisture in the sealed package, stable chemical properties, non-toxic and harmless dao; coupled with continuous innovation and development in recent years, various silica gels have been widely used for drug purification, DNA separation, Food drying, high-precision electronics, advanced cosmetics, sewage purification, beer purification, advanced coatings and resin production or preservation, etc. In our daily life and production and operation activities, silica gel is often used in the following areas:
Dry mold proof packaging for precision optical instruments and electronic appliances;
For the drying of leather goods, such as placing in leather clothes, leather bags and leather shoes, it plays the role of drying and quality preservation;
In terms of food drying, it is more common in biscuits and fried foods to ensure that the food is crisp;
For the drying of medicines, put them in medicine bottles to ensure the extended shelf life of medicines;
Container drying: The transported container will form "internal rain" in the box at different latitudes. If you use silica gel desiccant, it can absorb water equivalent to its own weight. During the 50-day transportation to the ocean, you can Effectively reduce the dew point and control the condensation of the container.
Hotel articles, such as placed in a wardrobe, shoes and under the bed, absorb various odors and keep the air dry and fresh.
Beer silica gel is a solid powder with amorphous microporous structure, pore size is 8-16nm, chemical molecular formula is mSiO2·nH2O, insoluble in water and any solvent, except caustic alkali and hydrofluoric acid, not with any acid, Alkali and salt react, non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable, non-explosive, with strong heat and cold stability, harmless to human body. Mainly used in the beer industry.
1. Beer silica gel has a large specific surface and countless suitable microporous structures. It may adsorb the proteins that cause beer turbidity within a few minutes and be removed by filtration, which can extend the storage period of beer for 180-240 days and prevent beer from appearing cold and turbid.
2. Does not affect beer foam and taste. The physical and chemical properties of beer silica gel determine that it has no effect on beer foam and taste. Practice has also proved that beer silica gel is the safest beer stabilizer recognized by the world beer industry.
3. Improve the filtering effect. Beer silica gel is chemically stable and free of beer solubles. Its surface area and microporous structure are much better than diatomite. It is a good filter aid. Assisted diatomite filtration can make beer brighter and clearer.
Blue silica gel is divided into blue glue indicator, color-changing silica gel and blue glue. The appearance is blue or light blue glass-like particles. According to the shape of the particles, it can be divided into spherical and massive. It has the effect of silica gel adsorption and moisture resistance. With the increase of moisture absorption, its own color changes from blue to purple, and finally to light red, which not only indicates the humidity of the environment, but also visually shows whether it still has a moisture-proof effect.
1. Mainly used for moisture absorption and rust prevention of instruments, meters and equipment under closed conditions.
2. Used in conjunction with ordinary silica gel desiccant to indicate the degree of moisture absorption of the desiccant and determine the relative humidity of the environment. As a silica gel desiccant for packaging, it is widely used in precision instruments, leather, clothing, food, medicine and household appliances.
Silica sol is a colloidal solution, odorless and non-toxic, the molecular formula can be expressed as mSiO2nH2O.
1. Because the colloidal particles are fine (10-20nm) and have a large specific surface area, the particles themselves are colorless and transparent, which does not affect the true color of the covered object.
2. The viscosity is low, and it can penetrate where water can penetrate, so when mixed with other substances, the dispersibility and permeability are very good.
3. When the moisture of the silica sol evaporates, the colloidal particles are firmly attached to the surface of the object, and the silicon-oxygen bond is formed between the particles, which is a good binder.
1. Used as a binder for various refractory materials, with strong adhesion, high temperature resistance (1500-1600°C), etc.
2. Used in the paint industry, it can make the paint firm, and can resist dirt, dust, aging, fire and other functions.
3. It is used for thin shell precision casting, which can make the shell shape strong and casting smooth. Its shape is better than that of water glass. Replacing the shape of ethyl silicate can reduce the cost and improve the operating conditions.
4. Silica sol has a high specific surface area and can be used for catalyst manufacturing and catalyst support.
5. Used in paper industry, can be used as cellophane anti-sticking agent, photographic paper pre-treatment agent, cement bag anti-skid agent, etc.
6. Used as a sizing agent in the textile industry. It is used together with oil agents to treat the spinnability of wool and rabbit hair, reduce broken ends, prevent flying flowers, increase the yield rate and increase economic benefits.
7. Used as silicon steel sheet treatment agent, kinescope dispersant, floor wax anti-slip, etc.
Hangzhou Xiwei Cosmetics Sealant Factory provides potassium methyl silicate, Innovative Silicone , silicone water repellent ， agricultural additives and permeable silicones. There are a wide range of products. Welcome to buy.https://www.silways.com/