Preparing for an exam can be stressful and time-consuming for many students. Here are 10 tips that can help you better prepare for exams:
1. Study in a quiet place, away from the TV and computers, that has good light and is comfortable.
2. Make a plan for reviewing topics, define what days and times you will use to study and if you live with someone else (family, friends, partner) let them know when you are going to review so they don't interrupt you.
3. Create a few summary notes, write my paper for me in a simple way the important ideas, make drawings and outlines, this will help him memorize it and make sure he is clear about the concept.
4. Ask your family or friends to try it out, ask questions about the test topic.
5. Record your voice by reading your notes and occasionally listen to these notes.
6. Take 5 to 1 minute breaks for each hour of study, stretch, walk, breathe, drink water.
7. Set aside some time to have fun and relax before the test, play video games, read a book on a different topic than the test, and above all, make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep the day before the test.
8. Eat well, your brain needs good healthy food, prefer fruits and cereals to junk food.
9. Avoid panic, a small dose of nervousness helps you to be alert in the exam which is good, but too much nervousness can block it.
10. Think positively, if what you are worried about has a solution, then what are you worried about, and if there is no solution... then what are you worried about 🙂