The global Corrosion Inhibitor Market is expected to reach USD 9.6 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the increasing need to effectively reduce the corrosion rate of a metal exposed to any environment.
North America, due to US, alone generated revenue at over USD 1.51 billion in 2018. The corrosion inhibitors market size in North America is mainly driven by the strong growth in the oil gas industry in the region along with increasing investments in the construction business after the 2008 economic downturn.
Request For Free PDF Sample of This Research Report At: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1174
The green corrosion is expected to witness the highest growth, with a CAGR of 7.0%, by 2026, due to the innovation majorly focuses on the use of eco-friendly and sustainable compounds such as plant extracts, containing many organic compounds.
Companies considered and profiled in this market study;
Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Akzo Nobel NV, Ashland Inc., Anticorrosion Protective Systems LLC, BASF SE, Champion Technologies Inc., Chemtreat Inc., Cytec Industries Inc., Cortec Corporation, Daubert Cromwell LLC, DOW Chemical, Halox Inc. , Henkel AG Co., and Kurita Water Industries Ltd, among others.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Product, Material, Application, Battery Type, and region:
Corrosive agent type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Carbon Dioxide
Corrosion type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Uniform or general corrosion
- Atmospheric corrosion
- High-temperature corrosion
- Liquid-metal corrosion
- Molten-salt corrosion
- Biological corrosion
- Stray-current corrosion
- Galvanic corrosion
- Localized corrosion
- Crevice corrosion
- Filiform corrosion
- Pitting corrosion
- Intergranular corrosion
- Stress corrosion cracking (SCC)
- Erosion corrosion
Inhibitor type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Passivating Inhibitors
- Volatile Inhibitors
- Cathodic Inhibitors
- Anodic Inhibitors
- Mixed Inhibitors
- Synergistic Inhibitors
- Precipitation Inhibitors
- Green Corrosion Inhibitors
- Adsorption Action Inhibitors
- Physical Adsorption
Types Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Oil-Based / Solvent
Product type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Nitrites nitrates
- Chromates, DI chromates borates
- Zinc sulfate other salts
Applications Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2018-2026 and Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Power Generation
- Oil Gas Refinery
- Pulp Paper
- Metal Mining
- Chemical Processing
- Desalination Plant
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To get discount, click here: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1174
Role of the Corrosion inhibitor Market Report:
- Perform entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and market segments in the global Corrosion inhibitor Market.
- Highlights the key business printing order to assist the companies in realigning Priorities have business strategies.
- The key findings highlight the crucial RECOMMENDATIONS progressive and industry trends in the Corrosion inhibitor Market, thereby hoặc, either, allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Modification of business expansion by using substantial growth opportunities Plans Offered by Developed and Emerging Markets.
- In-depth study of global market trends and outlook clubbed with the key factors driving the market, and those hindering it.
- Enhance the Decision-making process of the readers by understanding the strategies underpin có có Interests in accord with the commercial products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
- The global Corrosion inhibitor Market is one of the up coming as most profit-making across the globe Businesses. The market has been showing considerable growth figures led by the raw material affluence, increasing population, expanding regions, rapid growth in demands, and advancing technologies.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Macro Indicators
3.1.1. Increasing investments in construction sector
3.1.2. Growing economy, increasing rate of urbanization and industrialization
Chapter 4. Corrosion inhibitor Market Segmentation Impact Analysis
4.1. Corrosion inhibitor Segmentation Analysis
4.2.Corrosion inhibitor Market Value Chain Analysis, 2018-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/corrosion-inhibitor-market
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any request for customization, kindly connect with us and our team will assist you and ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.