Want a quick guide to resolve your network error with the printer? Call us now on HP printer support customer care number from anywhere and at any time. Printers make life more comfortable and easy. Earlier people used to go to different shops for different printer related purposes such as printing, scanning, etc. But with the arrival of printer now one can do all these things on their own only and also from within your home. Below mentioned are some of the easy steps with which you can fix your network issues with your printer via HP Printer Error State.
Step guide to resolve network problems
- Turn off your printer by long pressing the printer power button.
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord of the router.
- Now turn off the computer and plug it out from the wall socket.
- Wait for 30 seconds and more.
- Now reconnect and plug in all the disconnected cords and turn them on.
- Now check whether your router is working properly or not.
- If yes, then check whether your computer or printer is connected properly on that network.
- If not, then reconnect them with the correct network ID and password.
- You now will get rid off from the network issue and can now work on the printer hassle-free.
Most people get the wrong printer driver which may not be supported by their printer or sometimes also the operating system of the computer gets upgraded because of which it becomes difficult to fulfill your purposes with the printer. That is why with our printer support assistance you not only can get the exact reason for your issues but also resolve them in the easiest ways. Just call us on printer support toll-free number.
Also Read :