Increasing prevalence of musculoskeletal diseases is one of the significant factors influencing market growth.
The global orthopedic biomaterials market is expected to reach USD 26.28 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increasing prevalence of musculoskeletal diseases is one of the significant factors influencing market growth. Musculoskeletal diseases were the foremost reason for disability in four of the six WHO (World Health Organization) regions in 2017. In the 2017 study by Global Burden of Disease (GBD), musculoskeletal diseases were the highest contributor to worldwide disability (responsible for 16.0% of all years of life lived with disability), and lower back pain continued to be the single topmost cause of disability. While the occurrence of musculoskeletal diseases varies by diagnosis and age, 20.0%–33.0% of people worldwide live with an agonizing musculoskeletal condition. This disease is responsible for the highest share of lost workplace productivity.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2474
The report provides extensive coverage of the supply chain, key players of the industry, consumer base, company profiles, production and consumption rate, primary applications, and other relevant data. It provides an in-depth assessment of the key companies operating in the market along with their company profiles, business overview, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, financial standing, global position, and business expansion plans. It also studies recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, product launches, partnerships, collaborations, and agreements among other. The report also provides insights into new entrants and their strategic alliances to gain a robust footing in the market.
Key Manufacturers in the Global Orthopedic Biomaterials Market:
Evonik Industries AG, Zimmer Biomet, Globus Medical, Stryker, DSM Biomedical, Invibio Ltd., CAM Bioceramics BV, DePuy Synthes Inc., Matexel, and Exactech Inc., among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2474
The report also provides an extensive regional segmentation to offer the readers key insights into the spread of the market over key geographical regions. It covers production and consumption patterns, import/export, supply and demand, consumer demand and behavior, key trends, and presence of key players in each region. The report also offer a country-wise analysis to impart a better understanding of the revenue growth of the market in each region.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Metallic Orthopedic Biomaterials
- Ceramic Bioactive Biomaterials
- Polymeric Orthopedic Biomaterials
- Composite Orthopedic Biomaterials
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Orthopedic Implants
- Joint Reconstruction/Replacement
- Visco Supplementation
- Bio-Resorbable Tissue Fixation
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/orthopedic-biomaterials-market
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the market size the global Orthopedic Biomaterials market is expected to reach over the forecast period? What is the expected CAGR?
- What are the key segments of the market?
- What are the key products and applications of the Orthopedic Biomaterials market?
- What factors are expected to drive and restrain market growth over the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis?
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2474
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized based on regional segmentation and competitive landscape. Kindly get in touch with us to know more and our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Browse more reports: